Hoboken Week in Review: 3/3/2013
Posted by: Hoboken411 on March 3rd at 05:57 am
Hoboken Week in Review – March 3, 2013
A selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, March 3, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Leprecon – Bet the hangovers are HUGE today!
- Police blotter for Hoboken Leprecon – Any time alcohol is involved – you are guaranteed many incidents!
- Brandon Kinney – Masturbating Wrestling Coach – Popular coach with the kids busted tinkering with his junk at a Hackensack school.
- Zimmer sells Hoboken Sea Walls – Mayor hit the airwaves last week and rambled recklessly.
- Sims Fire – Fire broke out at an uptown valve factory.
- Can you live without the Pulaski Skyway? – Major road scheduled to be constricted for a few years after the Super Bowl.
- Dog Walker Overload? – How many dogs is too many?
Updates & Events
- Re-opening after Hurricane Sandy (yay!):
- NEW! Coming soon to Hoboken:
- Doomed or closing soon:
- Clearview Cinemas – What movie will you see this week?
Inspirational Quote of the Week:
“‘Tis not the eating, nor ’tis not the drinking that is to be blamed, but the excess.”
– John Seldon