Hoboken Week in Review: 12/30/2012
Weekly Recap for Hoboken, NJ – December 30, 2012
And don’t forget – free meter parking!
A selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, December 30, 2012:
A nice slow holiday week in Hoboken!
- 2012 Hoboken Business Year in Review – Businesses come and go every year. See the lineup as well as what’s coming in 2013.
- Life Resolutions – Are you planning on making yourself better in 2013?
- Park at your own risk – Not following posted signs in Hoboken can be costly.
- Shoddy roads get shoddier. – Our roads suck. Here’s one of the many reasons why.
- Nag’s rebuilds – Video of a local bar owner and his Hurricane Sandy experience.
- Small biz survival – Hoboken gets some airtime on a local cable TV commercial.
Today in History
- On this day in 2010, Hoboken was still recovering from the epic after-Christmas blizzard! and somehow managed to botch snow cleanup. Hopefully, we don’t get any massive snowstorms this year to test the ineptitude of our local amateur politicians!
Inspirational Quotes of the Week:
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”