Hoboken photo leftovers: Dec. 15th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: December 15, 2012
Continuing the new photo gallery feature here on Hoboken411 – the “Hoboken Photo Remains of the Week.”
See below for descriptions…
What else happened in Hoboken last week?
In the photo gallery above:
- Photo 1: Construction continues renovating the old Lana Lounge location at Newark & River Streets. Last I heard, they were still looking for a tenant.
- Photo 2: Last week, the Hoboken Redwings High School Football team won their “Group” playoffs final. This sign outside Elysian Cafe inaccurately labeled them “State Champs.” There are no state champs in NJ, and Hoboken was one of 24 other high school teams which also won their respective “groups.” But congrats to them anyway!
- Photo 3: Finally! Well-loved Italian Restaurant San Giuseppe re-opened after six weeks of damage repairs as a result of Hurricane Sandy.
- Photos 4, 5: More residential Christmas decorations. We prefer the classy, simple kinds over the elaborate and cheesy.
- Photo 6: Have you smelled anything noxious near “Gasolineland?”
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!