Hoboken businesses and Hurricane Sandy

Hoboken businesses helping after Sandy

Got the list started with some local Hoboken and New Jersey businesses and how they’re trying to help out. If you’d like your business on this list – email Hoboken411 with the details (see below).

NOTE: Latest additions at the bottom of the list!

[table id=10 /]

Attention Hoboken Businesses – are you chipping in after Sandy?

This post goes out to all businesses in Hoboken…

Whether you own a salon, restaurant, medical practice or retail store, Hoboken411 would like to know what you’re doing about charities, donations or anything else to aid those affected by Hurricane Sandy.

We will be compiling a list here as we get the information – so please send an email to Hoboken411 (subject: Hoboken Business helping after Sandy) – and include the following information:

  • Who you are.
  • Who are you donating to?
  • Are you donating % of sales, or material goods?
  • How long will your charity drive last until (specific date).
  • How to contact you (email, phone, website, etc.)

Alternatively – you can also post the info in the comment section for faster results. Eventually all the data will be posted on this page. Thank you!

Leave a Reply

9 Comments on "Hoboken businesses and Hurricane Sandy"

3 years 2 months ago

Who are you: Ashlee Kross CEO of ShleeBee LLC
Donating to: Red Cross and local individuals in Hoboken, NJ
Donating 40% of sales to Red Cross BEE Jersey Strong Bracelet made by Ashlee Kross & the remaining 60% to local Hoboken residents whom I witnessed be affected by Sandy and insurance is not covering most of the damages, ie: garage, basements, personal items, CARS!!
Charity drive will last until Janurary 1st, 2013
Contact: ashlee@shleebee.com, 973-600-4412, http://www.ShleeBee.com

3 years 2 months ago

We have opened CKO Madison and CKO Grand Street to all Hoboken residents until November 15 to use both of our locations for free.

On December 1st, CKO Madison and CKO Grand will be hosting a 90 minute Punch a thon class to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. We are asking for a $25 donation to anyone who comes in and will donate 100 percent of the proceeds to victims devastated by the storm.

We hope you can make it!!

Anyone with questions can contact me lisa@ckokickboxing or joseph@ckokickboxing.com.


Patricias Yarns
3 years 2 months ago

Patricia’s Yarns
We are donating to the boys & girls club of Hoboken.
15% of all sales from 11/8/12 – 11/11/12 and are selling (paper) sheep for a min $1 cash, no maximum until the end of the year, 100% going to Hoboken boys & girls club.
Come by the shop 107 Fourth street (btwn Washington St. & Bloomfield St.)

Questions: email me at patriciasyarns@yahoo.com

Genesis Hair
3 years 2 months ago

Genesis Hair Salon will donate 10 % net profits on all services
Done until 12/12/12 – Proceeds will be given to The American Red Cross – Hoboken
And the outreach from St Mattews church also in Hoboken
Stop By the salon – We are on 1106 Washington Street – next to Augustino’s
Call Francesca or Laura for appointments – 201-798-0089
You’ll be glad you did

3 years 2 months ago

Dina’s Kiss & Makeup at 57 Newark St. is having huge sale until Sunday to help Hoboken women.. 50% off all makeup, 40% of all skincare, & 15% all jewelry to help you restock lost beauty items. This sale goes until Sunday 11/11