2012 St. Ann’s Italian Festival
102nd St. Ann’s Feast begins on July 20, 2012 in Hoboken
Here we go again! This Friday, July 20th marks the first of seven days of Italian Festival fun on the west side of Hoboken (7th & Jefferson Streets).
Games, rides, food (like Zeppole’s), raffles, music and the very popular beer tent and Port-o-Johns. See below for schedule of performers.
2012 Hoboken St. Ann’s Italian Festival Lineup
(Note that all performers are expected to start around 8:15pm each day. Also note that the “procession” takes place all over the streets of Hoboken after the 11am mass on July 26th.)
- Friday, July 20, 2012 (6pm to 11pm) – Ray Rodriguez y Swing Sabroso
- Saturday, July 21, 2012 (1pm to 11pm) – Christina Fontanelli & Orchestra
- Sunday, July 22, 2012 (1pm to 11pm) – Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes
- Monday, July 23, 2012 (6pm to 11pm) – The Nerds
- Tuesday, July 24, 2012 (6pm to 11pm) – Brass Transit (Play the music of Chicago)
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012 (6pm to 11pm) – Steve Lippia (singing Sinatra with the Jordan Thomas Orchestra)
- Thursday, July 26, 2012 (12pm to 11pm) – The Bronx Wanderers