Hoboken Police & Fire Blotter: 7/4/2012
Hoboken crime and fire action: July 4, 2012
An ongoing list of various noteworthy incidents, crimes and fire-calls throughout the day for Wednesday, July 4, 2012.
- All day: Ladies passing out from heat and booze. Piers, parks, hotels and more. What is going on with the women these days?
- 8:40pm: Dog and owner go swimming in Hudson. At Maxwell Place – a dog got loose and ran into the river chasing geese. The owner followed suit. Police were called and everyone was ok. Control your beasts, people!
- 9:10pm: Maroon Alert! Several idiots decide that fireworks are more important than public safety. They park their cars on both the Willow and Park Ave. bridges uptown to run to the waterfront. Cops quickly put an end to that. People will do anything these days to serve themselves…
- 9:30pm: Freedom fight? At 213 Jefferson, reports of a large backyard fight. Is this caused by hot dogs and beer?
- 9:40pm: Oh boy – drunk party-goers tossing bottles off the roof at 3rd and Clinton. The future of our country… How sad.
- 10:15pm: Assault and arrest. Two parties arrested for assault near 1st and Sinatra. God bless America?
More updates to come…