Hoboken Police & Fire Blotter: 7/27/2012
Posted by: Hoboken411 on July 27th at 07:40 pm
Hoboken crime and fire action: July 27, 2012
Crimes, Incidents, Fire Calls & Vehicular mishaps
- 3:00am: ARMED ROBBERY. Two individuals robbed at gunpoint on Clinton St. between 7th and 8th. Two black males allegedly showed handgun, stole wallet and cash. Wow, even groups are susceptible?
3:15am update: Hoboken PD pulled over the suspects in Jersey City. They were driving a late 90′s Oldsmobile. While they were waiting for backup, the males tried fleeing on foot, but were quickly apprehended near 18th & Grove Streets. They recovered a clip of ammo and a handgun. They’re waiting for the victims to come visually ID the suspects. Good Job HPD!!
3:35am update: Two black males and one black female were apprehended in total.
- 8:50pm: Reports of a man down outside the W Hotel. Does that count as a “fancy” man down?
- 8:45pm: Woman passes out at Arthur’s at 3rd and Washington. 10 to 1 odds it was booze and not food…
- 7:55pm: Lackawanna loud mouths. Police called to a “verbal dispute” outside. Since when do cops need to get involved with oral arguments?
- 7:40pm: Pedestrian struck by auto at Newark & Monroe Street. Boy, there goes that nutty intersection again.
More updates to come!