Things to do this weekend in Hoboken
Hoboken October Weekend Ideas
This weekend, weather is expected to be quite nice – and if you didn’t make cool plans to go camping or take a fun day trip somewhere – below are some suggestions if you’re stuck in the Mile Square…
What to do in Hoboken this weekend?
Here are some suggestions this weekend:
- Check out a new Art Gallery! At 1200 Washington Street – Gallery 1200 – featuring several talented local artists.
- See a show! We have God of Carnage playing at Monroe Center in Hoboken, and the NJ Premier of RACE by David Mamet at J CITY Theater over in neighboring Jersey City.
- Try some new pizza! Have you tried a slice at one of Hoboken’s two newest pizza places? Basile’s (89 Washington St.) and Balbo’s (70 Hudson St.) have raised the bar when it comes to pizza in our fair city. Give ’em a shot if you haven’t yet!
- Show a pet some love! Check out Liberty Humane Society’s Adoption event tomorrow at Cornerstone Pets! (9th & Washington.)
- Wine & Charity! A nice Wine Tasting benefit for the Mustard Seed Communities tomorrow at Sammy’s Roadhouse (700 1st Street.)
- Off the beaten path! Want a cold beer somewhere other than usual “hot spots” in town? Try a local bar instead – like Nag’s Head on First Street, Carpe Diem uptown on 14th Street, or DC’s Tavern on the west side on 8th Street.
Whatever you do – enjoy your weekend, but don’t forget about the ones you truly love!