Hoboken Wine Tasting Day Trip
Wine Tasting Trip from Hoboken on November 5, 2011
Update: They’ve sold a lot of tickets, and as a result, were able to upgrade to the fancy larger bus! Only about a dozen seats left – so reserve yours soon, or they’ll be sold out!
Want to take a nice trip to the Hudson Valley Wineries of New York? Then read on!
“Join the Hoboken Social Sandbox and the Little Wine Bus for a GREAT Day Trip of Wine Tasting! This was a sold out event last year so buy your tickets ASAP! THE LITTLE WINE BUS is decorated like a vineyard with surround sound stereo and DVD TV and the best music CD’s on the bus for all. We will be stopping at 3 Wineries for 5 tastings at each. Pick-up and drop-off will be at the Shoprite in Hoboken (9th & Madison). Pick up is at 8:45am with drop off around 7:30pm depending on traffic.
- Delicious Jumbo Brooklyn Bagels and special culinary breakfast
- Goodie Bags for each person in the group
- Short video on History of Wine Making for the ride.
- 5-6 wine tastings at each winery (3 wineries)
- Full Buffet lunch (Hot and cold Italian buffet) with wine themed dessert
- Plenty of afternoon snacks on the bus and water.
- Wine tasting glasses at select wineries
- Private wine tasting and education/seminar
- Triva and raffle prizes on the bus
- Grand Cellar tour
- 1-3 professional Hosts on board
**TO MAKE SURE YOUR DAY IS PERFECT DO NOT FORGET YOUR CAMERA! BRING SOME MONEY TO SHOP AS ALL THE WINERY’S HAVE LARGE BEAUTIFUL GIFT SHOPS FILLED WITH HANDCRAFTED KITCHEN ITEMS, LINENS, SOAPS, PICTURES, CLOTHING, JEWELRY, HOME-MADE JELLIES, JAMS, SPICES, BREADS, COOKIES AND MUCH MORE. YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO PURCHASE CASES & OR/BOTTLES OF YOUR FAVORITE LIQUOR’S AND WINE TO BRING HOME OR GIVE AS A GIFT.