The Dragon’s Way
Ancient Chinese Secret: The Dragon’s Way for weight loss & more
Considering they’ve stood the test of time, something good can be said for ancient Chinese methods for just about anything: Exercise, diet, even puzzles! And one such health and wellness program called The Dragon’s Way is starting next month at the Seasonal Health Wellness Center (117 Washington St. – 2nd Floor).
The Dragon’s Way starts in October
The Dragon’s Way Course is a weight loss and stress management program founded in the principals of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
You will learn:
- 10 Qigong Movements for improved digestion
- Fundamentals of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Learn to eat foods with healing purpose
- Make simple lifestyle changes to reduce stress
Lose inches and re-balance your body for a healthier happier you:
Fridays beginning October 7th (9:30 – 10:30am)
- Schedule: 10/7, 10/14, 10/21 NO CLASS, 10/28, 11/4, 11/11 11/18
Sundays beginning October 9th (10:30 – 11:30am)
- Schedule: 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6, 11/13
Where: Seasonal Health Wellness Center, 117 Washington Street 2nd Floor. Hoboken’s Holistic Wellness Center and Apothecary for all your alternative health and wellness needs
Program cost: $199 cash or check. Includes book, CD of guided qigong movements, and class material. For all returnees the registration fee is $50 ONLY.