RushCycling brings RealRyder bike workouts to Hoboken
A new kind of workout is coming to Hoboken. RushCycling: “A new era in indoor cycling.”
RushCycling Sneak Preview 9/24 – Grand Opening 10/1
RushCycling is located at 1422 Grand Street (loft 3D) – which is above the Pilsener Haus & Biergarten uptown. Their phone number is (201)483-9700.
In their promotional card – they’re here to “give Hoboken the ride of its life!”
- Increase endurance and stamina with a cardio workout that’s fun
- Activate core muscles the entire time you ride
- Build upper & lower body strength
- Burn 20% more calories per hour compared to traditional stationary bikes
- Improve speed and power with a variety of dynamic, functional movements
Beginning this September, RushCycling brings Real Ryder cycling to Hoboken, with dynamic instructors and great music in an attitude-free studio environment. We’re here to motivate you to achieve your fitness goals, whatever they are.
Visit our website for information about our grand opening and to reserve bike!”