Summer Enchanted Evenings
I didn’t have this late edition to the list of shows, but tonight’s Sinatra Park concert with Guitar Bar Allstars has been moved to Maxwell’s due to threatening skies. The show will still be free and you can even stick around for a FREE performance by Swingadelic!
Show starts at 7pm.
Summer Enchanted Evenings Concert Series
in Frank Sinatra Park located on Frank Sinatra Drive between 4th & 5th Streets.
Overlooking the Manhattan Skyline
Thursday Nights from 7pm to 9pm, plus some Mondays.
- Mon., June 11 – Drums of Thunder
- Thurs., June 14 – Tones of Joy – R & B, soul
- Mon., June 18 – Cabaret Night –
- Thurs., June 21 – Bubble performs
The Beatles’ a live, loving, note-for-note & strum-for-strum tribute w / special guests (Raindate: Fri. June 22nd)
- Mon., June 25 – Karaoke
- Thurs., June 28 – Verdict – Reggae
- Thurs., July 5 – 6pm – Surprise Guests
- Fri., July 6 – Gene D. Plumber
- Mon., July 9 – 63rd Army Band –
a mix of big band swing, jazz & marching standards
- Thurs., July 12 – Ernie Contri sings the Sounds of Sinatra
- Thurs., July 19 – Guitar Bar Allstars Sponsor – the Guitar Bar
- Thurs., July 26 – The Fave / Buzz Universe
- Thurs., August 2 – Los seis del son
Latin, Salsa, Merengue
- Thurs., August 9 – Swingadelic – Bee Bop, Jump Blues
- Thurs., August 16 – Ice Wagon Flu / The Gordy’s
- Thurs., August 23 – Julio Fernandez & friends
- Thurs., Aug. 30 – 6pm – 10pm
Spaghetti Dinner Block Party
tickets = $15 & includes: salad, spaghetti & meatballs
To buy tickets: 201-420-2207