2011 St. Ann’s Italian Festival
101st St. Ann’s Feast begins on July 21, 2011 in Hoboken
It’s that time of year again! One week from today marks the first of six days of Italian Festival fun on the west side of Hoboken (7th & Jefferson Streets).
Games, rides, food, raffles, music and the very popular beer tent and Port-o-Johns. See below for schedule of performers.
2011 Hoboken St. Ann’s Italian Festival Lineup
(Note that all performers are expected to start around 8:15pm each day. Also note that the “procession” takes place all over the streets of Hoboken after the 11am mass on July 26th.)
- Thursday, July 21, 2011 (6pm to 11pm) – Christina Fontanelli & Orchestra
- Friday, July 22, 2011 (6pm to 11pm) – Ray Rodriguez y Swing Sabroso
- Saturday, July 23, 2011 (1pm to 11pm) – Ray Pelton (Elvis Impersonator)
- Sunday, July 24, 2011 (1pm to 11pm) – The Trammps
- Monday, July 25, 2011 (6pm to 11pm) – The Nerds
- Tuesday, July 26, 2011 (12pm to 11pm) – The Bronx Wanderers