The Great Hoboken Auction 2007
This Saturday, April 28th!
Bargains and Unique Treasures at Hoboken Historical Museum’s Annual Great Hoboken Auction
The hottest ticket this spring is the annual Great Hoboken Auction to benefit the Hoboken Historical Museum, Saturday, April 28. For the third year in a row, the event will be held under a big tent in Shipyard Park (just east of the Museum at 13th Street).
Doors open at 5:30 pm with a shopper’s paradise in the Silent Auction, which offers a diverse selection of antiques, collectibles, gift certificates and merchandise to suit every taste. Delicious gourmet sandwiches and refreshments will be available for purchase. Admission is $10, free to children age 14 and under. More details are available at www.hobokenauction.com.
- Four tickets to the sold-out Police concert at Madison Square Garden;
- Private tour of the Macy’s Parade Studios and grandstand tickets for the Parade;
- Paintings and prints from Tim Daly, Frank Hanavan, Joe Borzotta and other local artists;
- An indoor parking space for one year at the Independence Garage;
- Membership in the Shipyard pool (with a Manhattan view!) this summer;
- Cape May getaway at the Virginia Hotel;
- Framed black-and-white photographs from the 1970s exhibit;
- Gift certificates for valuable services, such as a party at some of Hoboken’s finest restaurants;
- Sports events ticket packages, as well as exciting collectibles and antiques, and much more.
The Silent Auction features antique furniture, collectibles, and products and services from local businesses. The Great Hoboken Auction is a major fundraising event of the year, and it helps support the Museum’s exhibits, programs and publications. Because the HHM is a nonprofit organization, donations are tax-deductible. Volunteers are also needed, no experience necessary. For more information, call the Museum at 201-656-2240, ext. 6.