Upcoming Board of Education meetings
Here’s some info about the goings-on with the Board of Education this week.
For starters, we have a session starting at 6pm tonight, as well as closed executive sessions meetings Wednesday 2/14 through Saturday 2/17 to interview potential candidates for Superintendent.
HOBOKEN BOARD OF EDUCATION
FEBRUARY 13, 2007
DATE: February 13, 2007
TIME: 6:00 p.m. Public Caucus; 7:00 p.m. Stated Session
LOCATION: Board Meeting Room, 1115 Clinton Street
- Approval of minutes.
- Utilization of facilities: outside agencies.
- Personnel: appointments, transfers, postings, committee realignments, leave of absence, resignation, retirements, suspensions, negotiations, retirement withdrawal request, reduction in force, increment withholding, and dismissal of staff personnel.
- Possible closed session discussion on potential litigation, negotiations, and tenure or disciplinary charges.
- Appointment/non appointment of tenured and non tenured staff, reduction in force.
- Fiscal reports, school reports, Board Committee reports, A148 and A149 financial reports, budget line transfers, request for taxes.
- Possible discussion and/or action on the future of the school district’s facilities.
- Claims, regular, architectural, contractor fees, business office cash accounts, change order requests, workers compensation settlements.
- Award of contracts, procurement of services, construction, and contract extensions.
- Settlement of litigations.
- Contractual labor agreement: settlement of contracts.
- Abbott Schools: Five Year Facilities Plan, revision.
- Professional services agreements.
- 2006-2007 School District Staff List.
- Annual School Election April 17, 2007.
Any matters relating to the above items that may come before the Board. Please be advised that the Board may be required to go into closed executive session during this meeting to discuss potential litigation and personnel items. Action may be taken on all agenda items.
Published by order of the Board of Education of the School District of the City of Hoboken.