Hoboken Blizzard Photo Contest Winners
Blizzard Photos in Hoboken were excellent!
A total of SIX Wicked Wolf gift certificates awarded…
The response to the Hoboken411 Blizzard Photo Contest was incredible! Myself and the readers enjoyed seeing Hoboken through the varying perspectives of residents through all stages of the storm.
Initially, there was one top prize ($50) – then I later added a second prize ($25). However, after all the entries poured in – I decided to award two top prizes and four runner ups. It wasn’t an easy decision to pick the winners, and wish I could have given everyone that contributed something. So without further adieu – the winners are:
$50 Wicked Wolf Gift Certificate Winners:
- J.P. – I liked his entries because of the creative aspect, the varying styles and time periods.
- Bernie – Bernie also exhibited a nice touch, and the panoramic shots sold me. Aesthetically pleasing.
$25 Wicked Wolf Gift Certificate Winners:
- Brian White – He sent a bunch of photos, and I enjoyed the color swap feature of his camera.
- Mary Anne – Her vantage point scored big.
- Paul – Also a lot of entries – and the fact he actually trekked to work that morning to capture the surreal shots.
- Adam – His split-screen entry with a caption was well-received by judges.
Hoboken Blizzard Photo Contest: Winning Entries
Enjoy Wicked Wolf – and please share your experiences at the new waterfront bar & restaurant!
Hoboken Blizzard Photo Contest: All others
Thanks again for everyone that shared their photos. It was truly a nutty storm – and look forward to doing it again next time!
Until the next Blizzard – stay warm & dry Hoboken!