Friday 411 Updates: 10/22/2010
What changes were made on Hoboken411?
Here are this week’s “behind the scenes” updates on Hoboken411.com:
- Doomed: The Grand Convenience Store uptown near the movie theater was a bust. Guess those people in the condos surrounding it just drive everywhere.
- Even Sweeter: Updated the Cold Stone Creamery entry – they now feature Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! Has anyone tried that yet?
- Diane moved south: A real housecleaning update – Florist Flowers by Diane moved a while ago from 4th Street to 2nd Street. Updated the entry and photo accordingly.
- I’ll sleep on it: Updated the old 1(800)Mattress entry to reflect new ownership and new name: Sunrise Mattress. They offer Tempur-Pedic and Vera Wang amongst the usual mattresses.
- Vanity Update: I realized when adding the Bijou Properties entry recently – that the Dean Marchetto Architects listing also needed an update. They share an office at 1225 Willow Avenue.
That’s it for now – stay tuned for next week’s “Friday 411 Updates!”