Hoboken Week in Review 12/10/2006
A fast and short list of some of the items covered last week:
‘Tis the season to feel free to send tips, pics, and comments to: Hoboken411@gmail.com. Winter is right around the corner and I’m still wearing shorts! How long can I go?
News, items of importance:
- 77 Park – Not much happening for the tenants, yet.
- Censored – Newspaper removes key points from a readers letter.
- Maxwell’s – Support the Arts, Support the Troops. A success!
- Holiday Crafts Fair – For the next two weekends.
New or Coming Soon:
- Creative Little Monsters – Updated pictures of the location.
- Wild Noodles – Is apparently on the way to Hoboken.
- The Basement – Hoboken’s smallest bar is now open.
- Helmer’s – Work has begun to bring this place back to life.
- Nothing made the doomed list this week!
- Tree Barn – Take a look inside Hoboken’s largest Christmas gear location.
- Domino’s – Should be re-named “Domi-Uh-Oh’s”.
Fun, Games and Random Observations:
- Holiday Shopping – Ideas, sales, and more about this frenetic time of year.
- Odd bird flies into building – People try to figure out what this poor creature was.
- Where is this? Round 5 – Testing everyone’s observational skills again.
- Online pedometer applications – We showed you one, and a reader finds a better one. Nice to know the mileage your feet get sometimes!
Recent Town Incidents:
- Incident Map – Hyper kids and inept drivers make the list this week.