2010 Feast of the Madonna Dei Martiri
Statue makes rounds in Hoboken NJ
A photo gallery of today’s statue procession, which is an annual treat for all Italian Festival attendees!
And don’t forget the incredible fireworks tomorrow!
See video and full lineup after the break!
(Hoboken Italian Festival, continued…)
Reminder: Festival Starts Tonight!
2010 Hoboken Italian Festival
Mark your calendars for September 9th through the 12th: The annual Hoboken Italian Festival!
Like clockwork – the annual Hoboken Italian Festival starts next Thursday, September 9th – and ends on Sunday, September 12th. Besides daily acts, street vendors and a beer garden – noteworthy events each year are the statue procession (see route map here) on Saturday and the spectacular fireworks show on Sunday night (weather permitting).
Thursday, September 9th
- 5pm – 7pm: Garden State Radio
- 7pm – 10pm: Johnny Drama
- 8:30pm: Annual Pizza-Eating Contest (yum!)
- 10pm – 11pm: Live DJ
Friday, September 10th
- 5pm – 7pm: Monte’s Pythons – Great cover band opens the night… back by popular demand.
- 7pm – 11pm: Asbury Fever
Saturday, September 11th
- 12:30pm – 1:150pm: Johnny Maggio sings Sinatra, Bennett, Martin
- 1:30pm – 3:15pm: Eilo Scaccio
- 3:30pm – 4:15pm: Iliana Incandela
- 4:30pm – 6:30pm: R3 Bros. – The area’s Newest Italian American sensation
- 7:00pm – 11:00pm: Opera 3000
- 8:30pm: Annual Cannoli-Eating Contest
Sunday, September 12th
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm: Garden State Jazz Orchestra
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm: Longtooth
- 3:00pm – 4:45pm: Krystal – “Hoboken’s Own Rock Band”
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm: Chiclettes
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm: Annual Grape Stomp Contest
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm: Jersey Sound
- 9:00pm – 9:25pm: Fireworks Extravaganza (One of Hoboken411’s favorites! If you go one day – make it this one!)
- 9:25pm – 10pm: Jersey Sound
Enjoy the feast this year, and hope for great weather!