Friday 411 Updates: 8/13/2010
What changes were made on Hoboken411?
Here are this week’s “behind the scenes” updates on Hoboken411.com that got minimal or no front page coverage:
- EAT! Updated Casual Thai restaurant at 1006 Washington. They have a new website you can order delivery, catering or pickup online.
- DRINK! Added Flacoz Tacoz to the BYOB directory. What is your favorite “bring your own” place in town?
- CHEW! Revised the entry for Farag Dentistry on Washington Street, including new photo. Have Hoboken Dentist recommendations for anyone?
- LIFT! Added Premier Pilates & Training to the Hoboken Pilates Directory. (Sorry Meghann!) Cleaned up the Renaissance Pilates listing too.
- SWEAT! Corrected the Hoboken Yoga Directory (removed known defunct businesses) – and revised the Surya Yoga Academy listing as well. I’m sure some have been forgotten – will get to them shortly.
- STRUT! Lastly – both Air Studios and Platform Boutique have new websites, and modified the entries accordingly.
Have a great weekend, whatever you do!