St. Anns Festival 2010
Procession in Progress
The Procession with St. Ann is in progress in and around many streets in Hoboken. Expect temporary street closures and traffic re-direction as a result.
100th Annual St. Ann’s Festival in Hoboken!
This year, the tradition brought over from Italy by the founders of St. Ann’s Church celebrates its 100th anniversary. The festival promises to be bigger and better than ever. Opening Wednesday evening, July 21st at 6pm, in the streets surrounding St. Ann’s at Jefferson and Sixth St., the Feast offers authentic Italian foods, the world’s best homemade zeppoles, and nightly entertainment, starting at 8:15 pm.
The Feast continues through St. Ann’s day, Monday, July 26, with the procession of the statue through the streets of Hoboken, starting around noon. See scheduled performers below.
2010 Hoboken St. Anns Feast Schedule
Wednesday, July 21st
- Latin Night featuring Ray Sepulveda & Orchestra (8:15pm)
Thursday, July 22nd
- Band from the 60′s: Jay and the Americans (8:15pm)
Friday, July 23rd
- Cover Band for 25 years: The Nerds (8:15pm)
Saturday, July 24th
- Elvis Tribute: Ryan Pelton (8:15pm)
Sunday, July 25th
- Soul Group from the 70′s: The Stylistics (8:15pm)
Monday, July 26th
- Famous Soprano: Christina Fontanelli and the Jordan Thomas Orchestra (8:15pm)
- Here’s an audio sample from Ms. Fontanelli called “Oh Ma Ma:” [audio:http://hoboken411.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/OhMaMa.mp3|titles=OhMaMa]