St. Anns Festival 2010

7/26/2010 Update:

Procession in Progress

The Procession with St. Ann is in progress in and around many streets in Hoboken. Expect temporary street closures and traffic re-direction as a result.

7/12/2010:

100th Annual St. Ann’s Festival in Hoboken!

This year, the tradition brought over from Italy by the founders of St. Ann’s Church celebrates its 100th anniversary. The festival promises to be bigger and better than ever. Opening Wednesday evening, July 21st at 6pm, in the streets surrounding St. Ann’s at Jefferson and Sixth St., the Feast offers authentic Italian foods, the world’s best homemade zeppoles, and nightly entertainment, starting at 8:15 pm.

The Feast continues through St. Ann’s day, Monday, July 26, with the procession of the statue through the streets of Hoboken, starting around noon. See scheduled performers below.

2010 Hoboken St. Anns Feast Schedule

Wednesday, July 21st

Thursday, July 22nd

Friday, July 23rd

• Cover Band for 25 years: The Nerds (8:15pm)

Saturday, July 24th

Sunday, July 25th

Monday, July 26th

49 Comments on "St. Anns Festival 2010"

Member
PilotFrog
5 years 1 month ago

Member
charmed45
5 years 1 month ago

the girls from “jerseylicious” .. that is a show about Jersey Beauticians….saw them too .. lol…they thought they were the “cat’s meow” …. [quote comment=”195106″]Who were the camera crews filming last night? 3 crews that I counted and about 10 ridiculously tanned people wandering around aimlessly.[/quote]

Member
xyzpdq
5 years 1 month ago

Had a great time at the feast. No complaints here. Another great Hoboken tradition.

Member
Dperez
5 years 1 month ago

I wonder if the cast from Jersey Shore will make an appearance. LOL 😉

Member
helloboken
5 years 1 month ago

Have fun at the Trash Festival!! 😯

Member
5 years 1 month ago

Member
getz76
5 years 1 month ago

Funny, now he is being called Peaches by a large, hairy inmate.[quote comment=”194763″]I remember last year at the Festival Peter Cammarano serving us wine & peaches while campaigning…oh what a difference a year makes ![/quote]

Member
HansBrix
5 years 1 month ago

Unless said inmate is Bald Headed John: King of the Plookers.

[/quote]

Member
Dperez
5 years 1 month ago

Yeah, and Peaches is giving him cream. 😈 [quote comment=”194787″]Funny, now he is being called Peaches by a large, hairy inmate.

[/quote]

Member
pawzclawz
5 years 1 month ago

I remember that as well. If I recall correctly,he was already Mayor. Wasn’t he arrested the following morning? or shortly there afterward? [quote comment=”194763″]I remember last year at the Festival Peter Cammarano serving us wine & peaches while campaigning…oh what a difference a year makes ![/quote]

Member
5 years 1 month ago

Yes you are correct it was the following morning day after his birthday I believe…[quote comment=”194781″]I remember that as well. If I recall correctly,he was already Mayor. Wasn’t he arrested the following morning? or shortly there afterward? [/quote]