What’s up this weekend in Hoboken?
What to do, what to do?
Here are some options for you this weekend in Hoboken!
- Catch a matinee – or a late flick over at Clearview Cinemas (all day and night)
- Strut your stuff at the Yoga-Thon over at Pier A – presented by Devotion Yoga (9am to noon)
- Get your car washed – and support the Hoboken High School Class of 2012! (9am to 2pm)
- Check out The Trashcan Sinatras over at Maxwell’s (9:30pm)
- Visit Willie McBride’s – they have Brunch starting at 11am – and DJ Paulie all night! Plus $2 Miller Drafts! (all day and night)
- Once Upon A Time – a family concert at DeBaun Theater presented by Hudson Dance and Movement (1pm and 5pm shows)
While I’d recommend that everyone take a breather and slack off all day on Sunday – here’s a couple things that might interest you…
- If you’re busy on Saturday, still plenty of movie times to fit your schedule at Clearview Cinemas (all day and night)
- Wander over to Sinatra Drive between 4th and 11th Streets – which is shut down to (most) vehicular traffic. Count how many cars get damaged from reckless kids and uncoordinated middle aged parents. (10am to 6pm)
- Head over to the “bitchin” Special Council meeting at City Hall – to discuss the dreaded Municipal Garage re-location. Watch in amazement as government hypocrisy records are shattered. (7pm)
Enjoy your weekend, everyone!