Hoboken411 Bike Giveaway Contest
(See Official Rules here…)
Enter for your chance to win one of three brand new bikes!
Hoboken411 is giving away not one, not two, but THREE brand new bicycles!
Up for grabs is one (1) adult Schwinn Classic Three Cruiser and two (2) Pacific Cycle (Boys: “Tucson” and Girls: “Chromium”) 20″ kids bikes (good for ages 6 to 10)! All you need to do is use your noggin and create something that matches the theme of the contest!
Theme: “Bikes in Hoboken”
The contest is simple: just submit some kind of “creative” piece involving “Bikes in Hoboken.”
While there is no real limit on what your submission can be, some suggestions are: An artistic photo, a graphic image (Photoshop or otherwise), a short video, an mp3 song, poetry, haiku, a kids drawing, etc.
In other words, anything that can be emailed to Hoboken411 and re-published on the site is an acceptable entry! Just make sure it has something to do with bikes and the city of Hoboken!
Potential Bonus Points:
Not guaranteeing anything, but there’s a chance you could earn bonus points for:
- Adult Bike Entries: Hoboken bike lane parodies, swimsuits, off-the-wall concepts, or just plain brilliant! Make it fun or funny, and you certainly may have a better chance!
- Kids Bike Entries: Any entry submitted by your kid may earn bonus points if: It’s extraordinarily creative, colorful, and original. If your kid has a good sense of humor, that’s a plus too!
Send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org – be sure to include “Hoboken411 Bike Giveaway Contest” in the subject line.
Submission deadline is TUESDAY, JUNE 22ND – And winners should be announced by Tuesday, June 29, 2010.
Official Rules – Hoboken411 Bike Giveaway Contest
All entrants to the Hoboken411 Bike Giveaway Contest agree:
- All entrants must be registered Hoboken411 readers and submit username with entry.
- Entries need to be received by Hoboken411 no later than 11:59pm on Tuesday, June 22, 2010.
- Entrants must specify which bike they’re submitting their entry for: Adult Bike, Boys Bike, or Girls Bike.
- One entry per person – per bike. That means you can submit one unique entry per bike, up to three total entries.
- Submissions need to have relevance to Hoboken. For example, a photo needs to be in Hoboken, a poem needs the word Hoboken, etc. Any entries that cannot be identified properly will be discarded.
- Your entry MUST be original and created by you. Hoboken411 reserves the right to reject any entry suspected of being fraudulent.
- Entries must be attached to email. Exception being videos – which should be uploaded to a sharing site like YouTube or Vimeo – just send link to 411.
- Winner will be notified by email – and have three days to confirm receipt of said email. Otherwise, an alternate winner will be chosen.
- Winners understand that bikes are provided un-assembled and “as-is,” and winners are responsible for construction of bike. Hoboken411.com is not liable for any safety related issues or recalls. See bike manufacturer for necessary safety information.
- All entries become the property of Hoboken411.com – and may be published.
- Depending on demand and number of qualified entries – Hoboken411 reserves the right to discontinue contest.
How will the winners be chosen?
That’s the fun part. Depending on the quantity and quality of entries received, the criteria for choosing a winner is up to how I feel once the submission deadline has passed. Could be my favorite entries, the funniest entries, opinion of judges I enlist, or just 100% completely random pick. So even if you think your entry may not be up to par with professional photoshoppers for instance, you still have a chance to win!
Submit your entries to: email@example.com – be sure to include “Hoboken411 Bike Giveaway Contest” in the subject line.