Drama School at Mile Square Theatre
Click here for class guidelines and application! Open house this Saturday.
Classes start early April!
The Mile Square Theatre Drama School announces its spring lineup of classes, starting the week of 4/5/2010 at the Monroe Center for the Arts (720 Monroe Street). The MST Drama School has classes for ages 3-15.
This Saturday from 10:30am to 1:30pm, come to our studio at the Monroe Center (E209, Second Floor, FREE PARKING) to meet our teachers and learn more about our education programs. Come anytime, or if you can, meet specific teachers at the times listed below.
Our experienced faculty provides excellent theatre instruction for young people. Be it a 3-year-old learning the art of physical expression, or a teenager learning what stage truth is, MST Drama School is a fun place to learn about acting and drama. Check out our Spring schedule of classes.
- 10:30 Marissa Joy Ganz: Fairytale Movement (3-4 year olds)
- 11:00 Erica Palgon: Audition Technique (9-14 year olds)
- 11:30 Erwin Maas: I-Xpress (5-6 year olds), Being on Stage (7-9 year olds)
- 12:00 Dano Madden: Page to Stage (8-10 year olds), Playwriting (10-14 year olds)
- 12:30 Lauren Singerman: Improv/Theatre Games (4-5 year olds)
Artistic Director Chris O’Connor, who teaches Acting Technique for 10-15 year olds, will also be there.
Mile Square Theatre is sponsored by Bijou Properties, The Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation, and the Monroe Center for the Arts.