Trader Joe’s Chocolate Croissants
[This week’s post series is “Hoboken411 Product Reviews,” which will feature one item each day that may be of general interest to the readers. Each product is already owned and purchased by Hoboken411.]
Hoboken411 Product Review week 1 complete
We started off the week with some $100 product reviews (Skechers Shape Ups and the FitBit pedometer) – took a snow day off on Wednesday – and we ended the week with a brilliant $3 multi-purpose carabiner – and today’s delicious entry!
Enjoy bakery quality taste with recession prices!
For the same cost as one store-bought chocolate croissant – you can have FOUR piping hot fresh-baked ones right in your own home!
Just head to any Trader Joe’s location, and in the freezer section you’ll find a variety of frozen pastries – including this box of four chocolate croissants for just $2.99.
- Step 1: Remove the quantity you want to bake – and let “rise” for about 8 hours or so. (we kept ours in a safe place away from dogs – in the microwave)
- Step 2: Notice that they’ve risen quite a bit!
- Step 3: Place on baking tray and bake until golden brown
- Step 4: Let cool for a couple minutes, open mouth, bite, chew and swallow. Nod head rapidly in amazement!
- Bonus tip: Gently spread some butter on each croissant prior to baking. Adds a little extra flavor and a nicer browning effect.
Back again soon with some more fun Hoboken411 product spotlights!