Hoboken A.M. Snow Balls 2/11/2010
Yesterday’s snow storm sure was fun for a lot of folks – and now the painful process of watching it turn brown as it slowly melts throughout February (it’s predicted to be no warmer than the low-30’s for the next two weeks).
Lovely Hoboken Snow!
So instead of the usual type of nuggets that are posted on 411, here are some highlights from yesterday’s massive northeast blizzard instead!
- Some fun photos from the early morning before the rough stuff came along
- I had a nice Hoboken411 live snow web cam going for a while before I gave up due to hastily-planned weatherproofing and mounting issues
- Hoboken Schools are closed today, according to an announcement the Board of Education made yesterday
- Even more afternoon snow pics of life around Hoboken
- Artistic Snow Sculptures! Including Paulie D!
- And last but not least – The NY Times said most scientists are actually blaming these cold, snowy winters on global warming. When will the sham end?
Hope you all have a great day (trying) to get back to normality!