prediction: more flooding
Seems like we have some wet weather in store for the next few days.
Translation: more Hoboken flooding.
If you happen to live near some flood-prone area in town, please send pictures in! Will post them next week.
We can build a collage of our lovely town and send it to the Mayor!
– 4th & Jackson: “swimming pool”
– Park Ave. bridge shut down
– more manhole covers blowing off uptown
– Park Ave flooded Observer to First
– word is that it’s “high tide” in the Hudson, which is contributing to the flooding
– 2nd and Clinton- “you need a rowboat”
– St. Ann’s Feast cancelled.
Here’s a radar snapshot of the 4:30 storm