Onions and Frozen Yogurt in Hoboken!
I didn’t want to include this photo update with the original Koa Koa Frozen Yogurt thread, *just in case it was a marketing blunder*…
Would you like onions and peppers with your yogurt?
Let me state that I totally appreciate risk-taking entrepreneurs across the globe. Those that take risks, run with untested ideas, and go against the grain (here’s looking at you, 411!)
However, this sign posted at Koa Koa Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt at 410 Washington St. baffled me:
- The joint is a frozen self-serve yogurt establishment.
- They have no kitchen.
- It’s a treat (or dessert) for most people.
- We would go here as a snack, or after eating a meal.
- Why are these things called “hot dogs” when they look like heroes or cheese steaks?
- Is Koa Koa getting into the vomit bag market next?
Not sure about you guys – but and onion and vegetable filled bun is the last thing on my mind after eating a creamy vanilla yogurt with walnuts and raspberries.
What next? They’ll sell AAA batteries, carving knives, 1995 Ford F-150 tie-rods, and baby wipes??
File under: “perplexed.”
Also file under: “retraction,” if the sandwiches are out of this world delicious!