Hanukkah Bar Crawl this Saturday
Whether you’re Jewish or not, you might be interested in this alcohol-infused “holiday” bar crawl this Saturday, December 12th beginning at 5pm.
JYAH to sponsor Hanukkah Bar Crawl
In commemoration of the Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights, the Jewish Young Adults of Hoboken (JYAH) is sponsoring a bar crawl on Saturday, December 12th. Beginning at 5PM, the group will meet and follow this schedule:
- 5-6 PM: Apartment Pre-Party with vodka and latkes (location will be emailed to you upon registration)
- 6-6:45PM: Northern Soul (577 1st Street)
- 6:45-7:30PM: McSwiggans (110 1st Street)
- 7:30PM-8:15PM: Shannon (106 1st Street)
- 8:15-9PM: O’Donoghue’s (205 1st Street)
Drink specials will be offered at each bar.
In order for others to identify the group, JYAH will be wearing royal blue “Top 10 Reasons to Like Hanukkah” tee-shirts which are inclusive in the registration fee.
Cost: $10 in advance, $15 at the door. To pay in advance, go to http://jyahhannukahbarcrawl.eventbrite.com.
The prepay site will close on Friday, December 11th at 4PM!