Week in Review 6/12/2006
We’ll have many more reviews this week, but in meanwhile, what happened in the past TWO weeks?
- Car hits Motorcycle
This caused quite a stir. Whose fault was it?
- Girls Fight Back
The grand opening of this excellent and much needed self-defense studio!
- Hoboken411 now mapping crimes
A new perspective on the crimes happening in our town
- Venue became a victim of doom
Most found it over-priced and out of place, while others felt sad it has closed
- Crema Lita will become a realtor
The surprise has knocked us all off our chairs
- Riviera Bakery to morph into Mortgage Bank
The surprise has knocked us all off our chairs (is there an echo in here?)
- Buskers, Liberty Bar, Satay Malaysian, Biggies, Saladworks, and more were reviewed
This eating is getting to us
- “Shades of Hoboken“
A restaurant many people think will fail, but we wish them the best of luck