City Council Meeting tonight
Hoboken411 will not be attending todays City Council meeting, however, the link to the meeting agenda is below.
Some items we found to be of interest:
- Leo’s Grandevous submitting a request for a sidewalk café (I know you have to re-apply annually, but didn’t they always have outdoor seating?)
- Cobblestone replacement for Court Street from First to Seventh Streets. Work will take place M-F 9:00 – 5:00 PM.
- A structured payment schedule for the 1.97 million dollar debt Empire State Management (Marine View) owes the Hoboken Parking Utility. The proposed 34% rent increase is also in the mix.
- St. Ann’s applying for their annual permit for the festival starting on July 21st.
- There will be an abandoned car auction at City Hall on Friday, June 16th at 11:00 AM. Any car that is in the possession of the Hoboken Police or the Hoboken Parking Utility for over 30 days can be auctioned off. Keep that in mind if you ever take a really long vacation and leave your car on the street!!