Learn how to cook Thai food!!
Did you know?
Chef Phensri, a native of Thailand started Thai cooking classes in Old Bridge not long ago. Since then she has been reviewed by New York Times (March 9th, 2008) and has had over 300 students taking classes in New York City, a facility in the theatre District and in Community Schools in New Jersey and PA.
Thai cooking class arrives in Hoboken
She now is establishing a class center in famous Hoboken, utilizing facilities in the Jubilee Center on Jackson Street. Classes will be held there on a regular basis.
First class is as follows:
- Hands on Fun Thai cooking class.
- Students will learn the most popular Thai dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Dishes include the popular Pad Thai, Tom Yum Soup, Fried Rice, Basil Chicken/Shrimp, Thai Curries.
- Students will come with a good appetite to eat the food prepared and enjoy free wine and Thai tea.
- They will take home laminated recipes and be registered for Phensri’s Thai Cooking Club online.
Cost is $90 per person with group discounts available – class size is restricted so please reserve quickly!
Where: The Jubilee Center, 601 Jackson Street (corner of 6th) a few blocks from the 9th Street / Congress Light Rail Transit Station
When: Saturday October 10th starting at 6:30 for about 3 ½ hours.