Hoboken Mayoral Ballot Positions Drawn
Today at the Hudson County Clerk’s Office, the Ballot Positions were drawn for both the NJ Gubernatorial and Hoboken Mayoral Elections on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009.
Get the Campaign slogans ready!
Here’s how the Hoboken positions were drawn. Waiters pulls first position, Mason was second. Zimmer and Glatt pull up the rear. Pupie wanted F for Frank but settled for E:
- Position C: Patrica Waiters – “Change With Integrity”
- Position D: Beth Mason – “Real Reform”
- Position E: Frank Raia – “Together We Can”
- Position F: Nathan Brinkman – “Unbossed, Uncorrupted, Undaunted”
- Position G: Everton Wilson – “Reform Hoboken”
- Position H: Dawn Zimmer – “Change that’s Working”
- Position I: Kimberly Glatt – “Performance Not Politics”
And for the NJ Governor’s race:
Position A: Corzine – Position B: Christie (Not bothering with the rest.)