Hand-made Philly Spring Rolls

9/24/2009:

Fresh – not frozen!

I read somewhere on here recently that one commenter had made an accusation that Park & Sixth’s delicious and wildly popular Philly Cheesesteak Spring Rolls were “store bought” or frozen. Maybe other places do that – but not them!

Well – here’s your proof that they’re not. What they are is lip-smacking tasty and addictive!

park-and-sixth-spring-rolls-hoboken-nj-philly-cheese-steak-fresh-1
park-and-sixth-spring-rolls-hoboken-nj-philly-cheese-steak-fresh-2

Man – why did I even post this – now I’m craving some!!

Leave a Reply

12 Comments on "Hand-made Philly Spring Rolls"

jdross19
Member

I concur – they are very tasty. And the meatloaf….mother of god…..try it

blahblahblah
Member
blahblahblah

FOLKS, I beleive I was charged $2.50 for one which is a damn rip off, more like a dollar or so since they are tiny, HOWEVER, after trying one, i bought half dozen, they are SOOOOOOO good….if you have NFl ticket and have people over get this and serve them…like i said, to pricey since the ingredients are cheap, it was a very very very tasty treat…

jmikola
Member
jmikola

I bought two of these last week not realizing they were stuffed with cheesesteak (mistook them for pork + veggie), but it was a pleasant suprise.

Even at $2.50, these come in cheaper than the egg rolls that Philly’s near 6th and Washington sells – I believe those are $4 and only a tad bigger.

In response to blahblahblah who said:
FOLKS, I beleive I was charged $2.50 for one which is a damn rip off, more like a dollar or so since they are tiny, HOWEVER, after trying one, i bought half dozen, they are SOOOOOOO good….if you have NFl ticket and have people over get this and serve them…like i said, to pricey since the ingredients are cheap, it was a very very very tasty treat…

9
Member

Ooohhh … those look GOOOOOOOOOD!

pawzclawz
Member
pawzclawz

I can’t believe. I still haven’t tried this place. It appears that I’m really missing out.

KenOn10
Member
KenOn10

411, why would you want to torture those of us who are cubicle bound in NY? And at lunch time? I am jonesing for five or six of us right about now.

And Furey, you’re probably right on the cheese, but hey, it’s a PHILLY cheese steak… i think by law it’s gotta be American.

adam2d
Member
adam2d

Actually – I think it has to be “cheez whiz” to officially be a Philly Cheese Steak.

In response to KenOn10 who said:
411, why would you want to torture those of us who are cubicle bound in NY? And at lunch time? I am jonesing for five or six of us right about now.

And Furey, you’re probably right on the cheese, but hey, it’s a PHILLY cheese steak… i think by law it’s gotta be American.

Furey
Member

The orginal cheesesteaks had provolone. Only later was Whiz used.

In response to adam2d who said:
Actually – I think it has to be “cheez whiz” to officially be a Philly Cheese Steak.

KenOn10
Member
KenOn10

that is good news indeed… I just can’t bring myself to consume a product named “whiz”.

In response to Furey who said:
The orginal cheesesteaks had provolone. Only later was Whiz used.

wpDiscuz