I Heart Hoboken

9/21/2009:

[Continuing the ORIGINAL Hoboken411 “Photo of the Day” series…]

Hoboken Photo of the Day – 9/21/2009

As local as local shirts get – Paul Michael (11th and Wash) now has their very popular “I Heart Hoboken” ladies stretch t-shirts in stock. Head on down before they sell out!

paul-michael-hoboken-nj-i-love-hoboken-t-shirts

PS – if you have images collecting dust on your camera or hard drive – send them in for eventual inclusion on Hoboken411! Please state how you’d like to be credited in your email, and a description – if desired!!

Leave a Reply

6 Comments on "I Heart Hoboken"

elainetyger
Member
elainetyger

It’s pretty obvious she was referring to the Healthy Hoboken article and posted it here by mistake. I can see jumping all over her for some of her political views, but geez, who is so perfect that they have never accidentally posted anything in the wrong spot?

lokelyokel
Member
lokelyokel

She should get a one way ticket to the funny farm.

In response to elainetyger who said:
It’s pretty obvious she was referring to the Healthy Hoboken article and posted it here by mistake. I can see jumping all over her for some of her political views, but geez, who is so perfect that they have never accidentally posted anything in the wrong spot?

strand tramp
Member
strand tramp

another “senior moment” you whacko?

Margaret
Member

As far as kids backpacks …we solved this back in the sixties.
Homework and pages for homework were zeroxed and homework assignment pads marked work that had to be done. It was a lot
lighter to carry home several pages of reading and a test write up for the next days work. Why are they loading up our children with pounds and pounds of books. THE PTO can bring it up as a COMPLAINT, that is why they are there. THE BOARD MEETINGS DITTO…if enough parents complain something positive will be done.

lokelyokel
Member
lokelyokel

What the hell does your rant have to do with this artile you pinhead?

In response to Margaret who said:
As far as kids backpacks …we solved this back in the sixties.
Homework and pages for homework were zeroxed and homework assignment pads marked work that had to be done. It was a lot
lighter to carry home several pages of reading and a test write up for the next days work. Why are they loading up our children with pounds and pounds of books. THE PTO can bring it up as a COMPLAINT, that is why they are there. THE BOARD MEETINGS DITTO…if enough parents complain something positive will be done.

lokelyokel
Member
lokelyokel

article I meant

In response to lokelyokel who said:
What the hell does your rant have to do with this artile you pinhead?

wpDiscuz