2009 Fall Arts & Music Festival
This Sunday is the Fall Arts & Music Festival! Will start out a bit rainy – but weather is expected to improve throughout the day.
SEE PERFORMERS AND MORE INFO AFTER THE JUMP…
(2009 A&M Festival, continued…)
Schedules are subject to change.
Sixth Street Stage
- 12:30 pm – Bandwidth
- 1:15 pm – Jack Skuller
- 1:45 pm – Hoboken’s STY Academy
- 2:15 pm – The Little Maestros
- 3:00 pm – Buzz Universe
- 4:00 pm – Midnight Rain
- 5:00 pm – Danny Matos & Son Candela Band
Kid Zone (Third Street)
- 11:30 am – Hanna Valente
- 12:00 pm – Raven Idd & His Wacky World of Puppets
- 1:00 pm – Polka Dot aka Ron Albanese
- 2:00 pm – Raven Idd & His Wacky World of Puppets
- 3:00 pm – Polka Dot aka Ron Albanese
- 4:00 pm – Raven Idd & His Wacky World of Puppets
- 5:00 pm – Polka Dot aka Ron Albanese
Waddle. Rinse. Repeat.
The 2009 Hoboken Fall Arts & Music Festival is Sunday, September 27th.
Here’s a video from the Fall 2008 festival
What goes on at this festival?
- Fine (that’s entirely subjective) “artists” are located between 2nd & 3rd Street. Oil paintings, watercolors, acrylics, sculpture, mixed media, “things that make you go hmmm,” etc.
- “Kids with A.D.D.” area on 3rd street with rides, games, creative activities, ponies, petting zoo (make sure you’re current on all shots), magic show (double check your wallet), face painting, clowns (NOT including city hall variety), balloons, live performances, etc.
- Crafters display / sell handmade: pottery, metalwork, wood items, furniture, blown & fused glass, quilts, household items made from recycled materials, cementware, batik clothing, hand painted furniture, candles, jewelry, dried florals, soaps & lotions and many more very odd items.
- Food: Lots of great food throughout the fair. (Some) Hoboken restaurants will set up street cafes offering an eclectic variety of international foods such as: Thai, Indian, Greek, French, Mexican, Cajun and Italian. However MOST food comes from NON-Hoboken businesses.
Schedule and performers to come soon!Hoboken NJ