QotD: A new Hoboken slogan?
[Reminiscing Hoboken411’s Five Year Anniversary…]
Does Hoboken qualify for new city slogans since 2009?
Bumping this entertaining post from 2009 – and wondering if Hoboken can sneak some new city slogans into the mix, such as:
- “Black is the new transparency!”
- “Pothole, Sinkhole and Bike Lane Capital of the World!”
- “Heaven, Hypocrisy or Hoboken!”
- “Where Oscar Rulez!”
Can you add any?
Hoboken QotD: Is it time for a new city slogan?
Like a broken record, we’ve heard the phrases “Birthplace of Baseball” and “The Mile Square” a million times – along with “Frank Sinatra,” “Gold Coast,” and the “6th Borough” as well.
Some easy (yet snarky) alternatives could be:
- “Corruption Capital of the World!”
- “Most flooding per square mile!”
- “Want to get “Dweked?” Come to Hoboken!”
- “Every day seems like election day!”
QotD: If you were put in charge of creating a new slogan for the city of Hoboken – what would it be?
Submit your own questions!
[If you have a question you’d like to get public opinion on – feel free to send an email to Hoboken411. Subject must start with QotD – and follow the same format: Opening statement – then Question.]