Protest Rally at City Hall over…

7/27/2009:

Media event & rally finished

As one might say – the protest at City Hall has “Petered out.”

Don’t forget to take the poll on whether Cammarano will actually resign amidst all the public pressure!

See pre-rally press conference pictures after the break…

7/27/2009:

City Hall Rally set for 6pm

Hobokenites angered at the recent bribery charges against Hoboken Mayor Peter Cammarano have gathered at City Hall to demand his resignation. Pictured speaking below is Hoboken “activist” Scott Delea, along with Donna Antonucci and other residents.

Rain briefly spoiled the pre-rally gathering and press conference, but skies have cleared up.

(More pictures will be added to the gallery…)

(Check back in a bit for more…)

Leave a Reply

129 Comments on "Protest Rally at City Hall over…"

mooshu
Member
mooshu

Why am I not surprised that you know more about “The View” than I do?

strand tramp
Member
strand tramp

mooshu and springtime please keep this up, it’s so hot. can you like verbally pull each others’ hair and wrestle around on the ground and stuff?

mooshu
Member
mooshu

Cute. But Springtime’s ring is not where you’ll find me– her recent comments seem to indicate that she’s her own worst enemy.

In response to strand tramp who said:
mooshu and springtime please keep this up, it’s so hot. can you like verbally pull each others’ hair and wrestle around on the ground and stuff?

oceanbloo
Member
oceanbloo

I thought we were supposed to behave in a civil manner on this board. You seem to be getting into an argument with everyone.

Oh, and I can already see the insults you’re going to lob at me for stepping into this, especially after what I told you yesterday. I’m telling you now not to waste your time, because I’m tired of engaging with you and and will not reply. Enough with your righteous put-downs of several people on this board.

In response to mooshu who said:
Cute. But Springtime’s ring is not where you’ll find me– her recent comments seem to indicate that she’s her own worst enemy.

mooshu
Member
mooshu

You don’t know me well enough. All I was gonna say was that I feel as though I’m on an episode of “The View”.

Sheesh. Some people.

In response to oceanbloo who said:
I thought we were supposed to behave in a civil manner on this board. You seem to be getting into an argument with everyone.

Oh, and I can already see the insults you’re going to lob at me for stepping into this, especially after what I told you yesterday. I’m telling you now not to waste your time, because I’m tired of engaging with you and and will not reply. Enough with your righteous put-downs of several people on this board.

Easy-E
Member

That would make you that Hassleback chick, the one who is always morally outraged about one thing or another.

You’re so sensitive! To hear you and your boyfriend Mickey talk about it, you’d think a protest on the street was the moral equivalent of setting puppies on fire. Lighten up, or toughen up.

In response to mooshu who said:
You don’t know me well enough. All I was gonna say was that I feel as though I’m on an episode of “The View”.

Sheesh. Some people.

rag246
Member
rag246

More importantly, does the winner get to wear the strap-on?

In response to strand tramp who said:
mooshu and springtime please keep this up, it’s so hot. can you like verbally pull each others’ hair and wrestle around on the ground and stuff?

mooshu
Member
mooshu

This is not about having the last word, Springtime. But as I said, keep sticking your foot into your mouth. It’s pretty telling of the kind of person you are.

Springtime
Member
Springtime

Of course you don’t need a child to get it or to express you opinion. It’s just that all of a sudden you were the center of the post, acting like the ultimate arbiter of how daycare works, how it should work, commenting on every single reply and generally making yourself the center of attention, as usual. Hey, I thought it was hilarious the way you dominated the thread. Classic attention whore. Good fun.

OK, I’m done with you. Since you are incredibly defensive and having the last word is clearly deeply, deeply important to you, have at it and enjoy. Take the last word. Your shtick is so boring. Can’t accuse you of not being ubiquitous, that’s for sure!

Back to the important stuff now–like how to pressure our mayor to step down.

getz76
Member
getz76

Oscar’s idea is wonderful. I have a decibel meter we can use.

wpDiscuz