Leave a Reply

6 Comments on "Tonight’s Movie: Get Smart"

justaview
Member
justaview

Excuse me, believe for spell checkers!

justaview
Member
justaview

Would you beleive under two stars? don’t answer without going into the cone of silence! Sorry about that chief but I gotta go my shoe is ringing! Bring back Don Adams!

escaped68
Member

I before E except after C, sister alice would be proud of me after all of these years.

In response to justaview who said:
Would you beleive under two stars? don’t answer without going into the cone of silence! Sorry about that chief but I gotta go my shoe is ringing! Bring back Don Adams!

justaview
Member
justaview

She may be proud of you, I’m still sitting in the corner facing the wall getting erasers thrown at me and an occasional wack with the yard stick! Good old OLG

In response to escaped68 who said:
I before E except after C, sister alice would be proud of me after all of these years.

escaped68
Member

the yardstick wasn’t as bad as the pointer, it was like a whip.

In response to justaview who said:
She may be proud of you, I’m still sitting in the corner facing the wall getting erasers thrown at me and an occasional wack with the yard stick! Good old OLG

justaview
Member
justaview

Would You Believe?

wpDiscuz