Fun Stats: coldest June in over 50 years!
Some statistical facts about the wet & dreary month of June that so many of us complained about.
What global warming?
- Did you know that last month was the coldest June we’ve had since 1958?
- And the 8th coldest June on record?
- As well as the 2nd wettest June on record?
- It rained at some point 23 days of the month? (That has never happened!)
- That the temperature never reached 90 degrees?
- That it didn’t even reach 85 degrees?
- The average temperature was 67.5 degrees? (3.7 below average)
See the rest of these fun stats here. Let’s see what the rest of the summer has in store for us!!