Hoboken Week in Review – 6/28/2009
The calm before the storm…
Whether you realize it or not, the Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular is going to be a pretty big deal here in Hoboken this Saturday. I remain optimistic that no major incidents take place…
So what made the most discussed entries for the week ending Sunday, June 28th, 2009?
Hottest general topics of the week
A simple & fun Jib Jab video turns into political discussion again!
One Hoboken411 reader feels he was treated very unfairly by a local “early learning center” for children…
Local politicians want to limit outdoor seating hours in Hoboken – many readers think it’s stupid.
The uptown garbage dump may only be temporary – with fixes coming.
A local cop has child molestation charges dropped.
Be on the lookout for some petty thieves out to nick your bikes and personal belongings…
Discussion about whether HUMC Hospital is an acceptable place for child birth.
Will the human race see the year 2013?
- Doomed: Ameritel T-Mobile cell phone shop – “things didn’t workout for them here”
- Updated: City officials say the Clearview Cinemas may very well open up in August 2009.
- New: The Maxwell Place Pier is now open – A giant beer garden called “Zeppelin Hall” opens up in nearby Jersey City – A new mattress store called “Sleep Island” unlocked it’s doors on Washington Street recently…
- Coming Soon: A Frozen Yogurt shop called “Koa Koa” on the Avenue – and Dr. DePaola is opening a second dentistry office at Maxwell Place this winter.
See what’s happening this week on Hoboken411 event calendar!
- If you haven’t seen My Italy Story yet over at the Monroe Center – today’s your LAST CHANCE!
Again, I hope everyone is having a good weekend!