Hoboken Week in Review – 6/7/2009
The Election Home Stretch
It all comes down to this Tuesday – all the smear, mud-slinging, press releases, fundraisers and campaign fliers will be a thing of past! (Whew!)
So this Hoboken Week in Review is a bit politically-heavy, but we’ll hopefully be back to normal soon!
So what made the most discussed entries for the week ending Sunday, June 7th, 2009?
Hottest general topics of the week
Interestingly, a list and discussion of what Hoboken is lacking was quite a popular subject this week!
Find out who the following folks endorsed for Mayor of Hoboken:
All the candidates shared their thoughts and plans in some way or another, such as:
Meeting at City Hall….
411 contributor estevens investigates a single voter, who happens to be Chief of Police.
- We had a winner in the GPS giveaway bumper sticker contest
- Comfort Food! – I’m looking forward to the opening of “Park & 6th Comfort Food” this week! (hopefully)
- New pier almost done! – Maxwell Place waterfront is nearly complete – see first looks!
- Marooned! – A new coffee/tea shop sprouts up at 7th and Willow.
- Booze! – A relatively lame update to “McCarthy’s Pub” which just added a new awning.
- Fore! – NJ Golf Man coming to Washington Street this summer.
- Care for the Hair! – A new hair salon “Sparkle” opened up on First and Willow.
- Doomed-B-Q! – The short lived Texas BBQ flew south.
See what’s happening this week on Hoboken411 event calendar!