What’s going on today?
Here’s a quick list of things you might consider doing today….
Sunday, April 26th
The big 2-0!
- Today is the last day of Anastasia’s big 20th Anniversary! Head over to 88 Garden Street to either offer congratulations, or check out their merchandise. From 12-5pm.
Want to leave Hoboken?
- Then head over to the Turning Point at 5pm (14th & Sinatra) – and pick the mind of representatives from Burgdorff Realty in Westfield, NJ.
- Stop by the Mother’s Day Trunk Show over at Ganache Cafe (15th & Washington) – and pick up a great gift from one of the three vendors attending! Runs from 11am-6pm.
- Today’s the last day of the Trunk Show over at Rubee’s Closet (1028 Washington). I think they still have some wine left over.
Learn about vaccinations
- I’ve received no less than six emails about this event over at Nine Bar (333 Washington). Starts at 4pm.