Rita’s Ice set to open this Sunday!
The warm spell couldn’t have come at a better time. Rita’s Ice (121 Washington) is ready to open this Sunday, March 8th!
New flavors mark 3rd season in Hoboken
Rita’s Ice owner Laila Hammad says:
“Spring is near! Rita’s of Hoboken will be back open for our 3rd Season this Sunday, March 8th! We are excited to introduce 10 new flavors this year… the most ever! Starting Sunday, we will have our latest Custard flavor…. Orange Cream! Stop by for a free sample! Also, everyone’s favorite limited time flavor is back for good…Cotton Candy! 3 new Sugar Free flavors will be rotated with our existing ones: Pineapple, Chocolate and Mango-Peach!
Check out below for promotions and other Italian Ice Flavors to be rolled out this season:
- March 20th – FREE Ice Day! Also, introduction of our “Mystery Flavor” Ice. Taste it and go online to name it! If Rita’s picks your name, you win free Ice for a year!
- April 3rd – S’mores Cream Ice
- May 1st – Strawberry MargaRita. 25th Anniversary Scratch Off Contest – Chance to win $25,000 and other prizes!
- June 5th – Blue Raspberry. Alex’s Lemonade Stand Fundraiser
- July 3rd – Pineapple
- July 31st – Swedish Fish
- September 4th – Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Pie (it’s back!)
As last year, you can check our our website for the Flavors of the Day – RitasHoboken.com
Hope to see you soon!”