Rotary Club gives to community
Art Auction a success!
Recently, the Hoboken Rotary Club held an Art Auction, in which proceeds were donated to various charities. See descriptions of each photo below:
PHOTO GALLERY (HOLD MOUSE OVER IMAGE TO NAVIGATE – 6 PHOTOS IN THIS SET)
- Pictures 1 and 2: Rose Perry, principal of the Hoboken Catholic Academy, accepting the check and giving a speech on her organization as this is the first time the Hoboken Rotary Club has donated to this organization.
- Picture 3: Marion Roland accepting the check on behalf of the Hoboken Historical Museum.
- Picture 4: Reverend Geoff Curtiss of All Saints Episcopal Church accepting the check for The Jubilee Center.
- Picture 5: Julie Gallanty, director of the Hoboken-North Hudson YMCA, accepting the check.
- Picture 6: Joe Burt, vice president of the foundation at Hoboken University Medical Center, co-host of the art auction. The HUMC funds were utilized for an expansion of the chemo infusion suite.
All photos contain John Araneo, art auction committee chair, and Dr. Laura Brayton, president of the Hoboken Rotary Club.