W Hotel giving out Commuter Packs
In a generous gesture to promote their upcoming opening in Hoboken, the W Hotel will be handing out fancy “PATH Packs” on Wednesday, March 4th 2009 (both the morning and evening commutes):
Rush Hour Treat for Commuters
In celebration of W Hoboken Hotel & Residences, the city’s first luxury hotel opening this spring, W Talent will pass out PATH Packs to commuters during rush hours at the Hoboken PATH Station. Filled with goodies from W Hoboken, the exclusive PATH Packs will help commuters refresh and revive their daily routines.
What you get:
W Hoboken’s PATH Packs will include a selection of the following:
- W Hoboken Mints – to freshen coffee breath
- W Hoboken Mini-Telescope – to keep an eye on W Hoboken from Manhattan
- bliss® Tidy Towels – to help commuters feel refreshed after a long commute
- W Hoboken Bookmark – to make sure commuters stay on the right page
- Assorted goodies from bliss® Spa at W Hoboken
- An exclusive offer from Zylo restaurant
Why? To promote W Hoboken!
W Hoboken will bring the best of Manhattan across the Hudson when it opens this spring, featuring The Chandelier Room – the latest offering from nightlife gurus EMM Group (of Tenjune fame); cutting-edge residences with breathtaking views of the New York skyline; Zylo, a vibrant Tuscan steak house; more than 5,700 square feet of ultra-modern meeting and event space; a state-of-the-art fitness facility; New York’s hottest spa bliss®; and an outpost of W Hotels The Store, W’s stylish twist on the hotel gift shop.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 7:30am–8:30am and 5:30pm–6:30pm