Signs your bank is in BIG TROUBLE…
Friday Fun with 411
With the economy teeter-tottering, that doesn’t stop satirical comedians from poking fun at it while the ship goes down.
Here’s one of today’s Friday Fun with 411 entries, courtesy of the Mad Magazine vault:
Signs your bank is in BIG trouble:
- Withdrawal slips require a 50-word essay on “Exactly why you want this money”
- Online Banking website says: “Closed for routine maintenance, check back in six months“
- The Bank’s vault has now been converted into an illegal sub-let
- There’s now a $5 cover charge to enter the ATM’s vestibule
- They offer you an incredible 20% interest rate on a long term CD, provided you don’t touch the money for 100 years
- The homeless guy living in the ATM looks suspiciously like the bank manager.
- Your monthly statement is replaced with a hand-written I.O.U.
- You catch the teller trying to pull the old “two tens for a five” routine on you