Yoga Workshop: Massage with Balls
Here’s a great yoga workshop coming up a couple Saturdays from now. I know the title is easy to poke fun at – but I prefer less verbose headlines.
Self-Massage with Rubber Balls
- Teacher: Suzanne Ausnit, RYT-500 (experienced yoga teacher)
- Date: January 24, 2:00-4:15pm
- Location: 537 Park Avenue, Hoboken (the Romparoo Building)
- Price: $55 before 1/15; $65 afterwards (pre-registration required)
- Contact: email@example.com; (973) 204-0929
All levels welcome! Self-massage with rubber balls is a fabulous self-care technique used by professional athletes and dancers to literally roll muscle tension out of your body.
Using a variety of soft and hard rubber balls, you can learn how to give yourself a deep tissue massage.
- Quickly release deep-seated knots buried in your neck, shoulders and hips.
- Improve your posture, significantly reduce back pain and increase range of motion in your joints.
- Iron out sore spots that you never knew you had.
About Suzanne: After 20 years as an editor and journalist covering travel, food and health, Hoboken resident Suzanne Ausnit received her Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) certification from Yoga Zone in 1998 and is currently registered at the 500-hour level through Yoga Alliance.