Board of Education meeting 12/16/2008
411 got the docs
Here’s a reminder about tonight’s Board of Education meeting – and since residents are essentially left in the dark regarding many things in Hoboken, here is the FULL AGENDA for you to review (22 pages – and not available online anywhere else, go figure).
Here’s the condensed agenda for tomorrow’s Board of Education meeting. (Tuesday, December 16th at 7pm – 1115 Clinton Street)
1. Acceptance of 2007-2008 School District Audit Corrective Action Plan.
2. Approval of minutes.
3. A warding of contract to HOLA Leadership.
4. Utilization of facilities: outside agencies and community facility requests.
5. 2008 Revision of Policy Manual 5000 and 7000 Series 1st Reading.
6. Personnel: resignations, appointments, transfers and postings.
7. Possible closed session discussion on litigation settlement, including workers’ compensation matters, current litigation, potential litigation and personnel items; discussion of negotiations with HEA and other employees.
8. Leaves of absence: Family Leave; Maternity Leave.
9. Approval of payroll.
10. Federal and State Grant Personnel.
11. Dispose or Recycle Obsolete Computer Equipment.
12. Fiscal reports, school reports, Board Committee reports, Board Secretary/Treasurer Reports,Fire Drill reports.
13. Possible discussion and/or action on the future of the school district’s facilities.
14. Attendance at workshops.
15. Claims, regular and Workers Compensation Third Party Administrator.
16. Final Replenishment of Petty Cash Fund.
17. Abolishment of Petty Cash Fund
18. Approval of field trips.
19. Settlement of Workers’ Compensation Litigation.
20. Special Education: evaluations, agreements, outside placements.
21. Budget Transfers – 2008/2009
22. Permission To Seek RFQ’S for Capital Asset Appraisal
23. Teacher Mentoring. 2007/2008 Mentee Stipends.
24. Purchases Made Through State Contract.
25. Approval of Successor Agreement with HEA