What are your tough questions?
I love this. Over at the Spanish Seventh-Day Adventist church on 9th and Bloomfield there’s a banner that reads “Tough Questions Welcomed.”
My first thought was, “will they be answered?”
- “Why is the city over $11 Million over-budget?”
- “How come there are so many potholes?”
- “Who is running for Mayor?”
- “When will an ice cream shop open uptown?”
- “When will a Cat 3 or larger hurricane hit the NYC area? How about Hanna?”
- “Where did the $1 million in quarters go?”
- “What are my chances to get lucky on Friday night?”
WHAT ARE YOUR TOUGH QUESTIONS?